- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 3.9 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the human adhesion glycoprotein CD11c, a 150 kDA integrin alpha chain also known as integrin alpha X.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: MouseIgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITGAX
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD11C, SLEB6, ITGAX
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3687
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 3.9 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the human adhesion glycoprotein CD11c, a 150 kDA integrin alpha chain also known as integrin alpha X. It is expressed on macrophages, granulocytes, monocytes, dendritic cells, natural killer cells, and subsets of B and T lymphocytes. The CD11c/CD18 complex associates with the iC3b, fibrinogen and ICAM-1 and has an important function in leukocyte adhesion.
- 1: Schlossman, S. F. (1995).Leucocyte typing V: White cell differentiation antigens: Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop and Conference, Held in Boston, USA 3-7 November, 1993. Oxford University Press.
- 2: Knapp W(1989) Leucocyte typing IV: white cell differentiation antigens. Oxford University Press, 1989.
- 3: McMichael, A. J. (1987). Leucocyte typing III.Oxford University Press, Oxford. Norton AJ, Isaacson PG (1985)
- 4: Ottonello, L., Epstein, A. L., Dapino, P., Barbera, P., Morone, P., Dallegri, F. (1999). Monoclonal Lym-1 antibody-dependent cytolysis by neutrophils exposed to granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor: intervention of Fc-gamma RII (CD32), CD11b-CD18 integrins, and CD66b glycoproteins.Blood,93(10), 3505-3511.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-145
- Size: 25 tests
- List Price: $185.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.