- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Cynomolgus, Human, Rhesus
- IMMUNOGEN: Rheumatoid synovial cells and human monocytes
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD11c Antibody [3.9] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, and immunoprecipitation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD11c
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITGAX
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Integrin alphaX, Axb2, CR4, p150,95
- Protein Accession Number: P20702
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3687
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD11c is a 150 kDa adhesion glycoprotein that associates with beta2 integrin to form the CD11c/CD18 heterodimer that binds CD54 (ICAM-1) and fibrinogen. It is expressed on NK cells, a subset of B and T cells, granulocytes, monocytes, and macrophages. It functions in cytotoxic T cell killing and in neutrophil and monocyte adhesion to endothelium.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-469
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.