- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Violet-450
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The M1/70 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the 170 kDa alphaM integrin chain of mouse CD11b from the Mac-1 integrin (CD11b/CD18).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITGAM
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CR3A, MO1A, CD11B, MAC-1, MAC1A, SLEB6, ITGAM
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3684
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The M1/70 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the 170 kDa alphaM integrin chain of mouse CD11b from the Mac-1 integrin (CD11b/CD18). Mac-1 binds to C3bi, CD54 (ICAM-1), and fibrinogen, and it is expressed by granulocytes, macrophages, NK cells, myeloid-derived dendritic cells, microglia, activated lymphocytes, and mouse B-1 cells. The expression is up-regulated on activated neutrophils at the same time that L-selectin is shed from the cell surface. The M1/70 antibody is used for the detection of monocytes, granulocytes, and a subset of natural killer cells in human peripheral blood.M1/70 blocks C3bi binding and cell adherence, but not cell-mediated lysis and it cross-reacts with human CD11b.BG Violet 450 conjugate is an alternative to the Pacific Blue, eFluor 450, or BD Horizon V450 dyes. It is excited by the violet (405 nm) laser, with a peak emission of 450nm.
- 1: Sanchez-Madrid, F., Simon, P., Thompson, S., Springer, T. A. (1983). Mapping of antigenic and functional epitopes on the alpha-and beta-subunits of two related mouse glycoproteins involved in cell interactions, LFA-1 and Mac-1.The Journal of experimental medicine,158(2), 586-602.
- 2: Ault, K. A., Springer, T. A. (1981). Cross-reaction of a rat-anti-mouse phagocyte-specific monoclonal antibody (anti-Mac-1) with human monocytes and natural killer cells.The Journal of Immunology,126(1), 359-364.
- 3: Springer, T., Galfre, G., Secher, D. S., Milstein, C. (1978). Monoclonal xenogeneic antibodies to murine cell surface antigens: identification of novel leukocyte differentiation antigens.European journal of immunology,8(8), 539-551.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-121
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $400.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin