- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Baboon, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rhesus Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: C57BL/10 mouse splenic T cells and concanavalin A-activated C57BL/10 splenocytes
- CONJUGATE: Cy5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD11b Antibody [M1/70] for use in flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD11b
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Itgam
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Integrin alphaM, Mac-1alpha, Mac-1, Mo1, CR3, C3biR
- Protein Accession Number: P05555
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16409
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD11b, the integrin alphaM subunit, combines with CD18, the integrin beta2 subunit, to form the integrin Mac-1, also known as complement receptor 3 (CR3), which mediates adhesion to C3bi and ICAM-1/CD54. Mac-1 is expressed at varying levels on granulocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, NK cells, and B-1 cells in the peritoneal and pleural cavities. Mac-1 expression is rapidly up-regulated on neutrophils after activation and in the same time period that CD62L is shed from the cell surface. In addition to its role in binding C3bi on opsonized targets and mediation of the subsequent ingestion process, Mac-1 is important as an adhesion molecule in the transendothelial migration of monocytes and neutrophils. Cross-reaction of M1/70 to human CD11b has been observed on monocytes, polymorphonuclear leukocytes, and NK cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-649
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin