- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays, IF, IHC, IP
- SPECIFICITY: The M1/70 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the 170 kDa alphaM integrin chain of mouse CD11b from the Mac-1 integrin (CD11b/CD18).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITGAM
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CR3A, MO1A, CD11B, MAC-1, MAC1A, SLEB6, ITGAM
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3684
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The M1/70 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the 170 kDa alphaM integrin chain of mouse CD11b from the Mac-1 integrin (CD11b/CD18). Mac-1 binds to C3bi, CD54 (ICAM-1), and fibrinogen, and it is expressed by granulocytes, macrophages, NK cells, myeloid-derived dendritic cells, microglia, activated lymphocytes, and mouse B-1 cells. The expression is up-regulated on activated neutrophils at the same time that L-selectin is shed from the cell surface. The M1/70 antibody is used for the detection of monocytes, granulocytes, and a subset of natural killer cells in human peripheral blood.M1/70 blocks C3bi binding and cell adherence, but not cell-mediated lysis and it cross-reacts with human CD11b.
- 1: Sanchez-Madrid, F., Simon, P., Thompson, S., Springer, T. A. (1983). Mapping of antigenic and functional epitopes on the alpha-and beta-subunits of two related mouse glycoproteins involved in cell interactions, LFA-1 and Mac-1.The Journal of experimental medicine,158(2), 586-602.
- 2: Ault, K. A., Springer, T. A. (1981). Cross-reaction of a rat-anti-mouse phagocyte-specific monoclonal antibody (anti-Mac-1) with human monocytes and natural killer cells.The Journal of Immunology,126(1), 359-364.
- 3: Springer, T., Galfre, G., Secher, D. S., Milstein, C. (1978). Monoclonal xenogeneic antibodies to murine cell surface antigens: identification of novel leukocyte differentiation antigens.European journal of immunology,8(8), 539-551.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-116
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $200.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.