- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Baboon, Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus Monkey, Human, Pig, Rhesus Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: Rheumatoid synovial cells and human monocytes
- CONJUGATE: PE-Cy5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD11b Antibody [ICRF44] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD11b
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITGAM
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Mac-1alpha, Mo-1, CR3, integrin alphaM, C3biR, ITGAM, CR3A, p170
- Protein Accession Number: P11215
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3684
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD11b is the 165 kDa alphaM chain which combines with the CD18 beta2 integrin subunit to form the Mac-1 heterodimer. It is expressed on activated lymphocytes, monocytes, granulocytes and a subset of NK cells. CD11b functions in cell-cell and cell-substrate interactions and is a ligand for C3bi, CD50 (ICAM-3), CD54 (ICAM-1) and CD102 (ICAM-2).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-466
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.