- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays, IF, IP, WB
- SPECIFICITY: The ICRF44 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the 165 kDa human adhesion glycoprotein CD11b, which forms, together with the 95 kDa CD18 (integrin beta2) a complex known as Mac-1.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITGAM
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CR3A, MO1A, CD11B, MAC-1, MAC1A, SLEB6, ITGAM
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3684
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The ICRF44 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the 165 kDa human adhesion glycoprotein CD11b, which forms, together with the 95 kDa CD18 (integrin beta2) a complex known as Mac-1. CD11b is expressed on the surface of activated lymphocytes, a subset of natural killer cells, granulocytes, and monocytes. It functions as a receptor in cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions and as a receptor for iC3b, ICAM-1, ICAM-2, and ICAM-3 intercellular adhesion molecules.
- 1: Barclay, A. N., Brown, M. H., Law, S. A. K. A., McKnight, A. J., Tomlinson, M. G., van der Merwe, P. A. (1997).The leucocyte antigen factsbook. Academic Press.
- 2: Knapp W(1989) Leucocyte typing IV: white cell differentiation antigens. Oxford University Press, 1989.
- 3: Sotiriou, S. N., Orlova, V. V., Al-Fakhri, N., Ihanus, E., Economopoulou, M., Isermann, B., ... Chavakis, T. (2006). Lipoprotein (a) in atherosclerotic plaques recruits inflammatory cells through interaction with Mac-1 integrin.The FASEB journal,20(3), 559-561.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-087
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin