- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Peritoneal macrophages from B6D2 hybrid mice
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD11b Antibody [3A33] for use in flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD11b
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Itgam
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Integrin alphaM, Mac-1alpha, Mac-1, Mo1, CR3, C3biR
- Protein Accession Number: P05555
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16409
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD11b (integrin alphaM subunit) combines with CD18 (integrin beta2 subunit) to form the integrin Mac-1, also known as complement receptor 3 (CR3), which mediates adhesion to C3bi and ICAM-1 (CD54). Mac-1 is expressed at varying levels on granulocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, NK cells, and B-1 cells in the peritoneal and pleural cavities. In addition to its role in binding C3bi on opsonized targets and mediation of the subsequent ingestion process, Mac-1 is important as an adhesion molecule in the transendothelial migration of monocytes and neutrophils.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-633
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.