- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays
- SPECIFICITY: The M17/4 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD11a, a 180kDA glycoprotein.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Itgal
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cd11a, LFA-1, Ly-15, Ly-21, (p180), LFA-1A, Itgal
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16408
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The M17/4 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD11a, a 180kDA glycoprotein. CD11a is the integrin alpha L chain that forms with CD18 the heterodimer molecule Lymphocyte Function-associated Antigen-1 (LFA-1). LFA-1 is expressed on all leukocytes and is involved in intercellular adhesions. The M17/4 antibody blocks many of the LFA-1 mediated cell interaction and in vivo it prolongs allograft survival, inhibits the autoimmune response, and reduces graft versus host reactions.
- 1: Saban, M. R., Saban, R., Bjorling, D., Haak-Frendscho, M. (1997). Involvement of leukotrienes, TNF-alpha, and the LFA-1/ICAM-1 interaction in substance P-induced granulocyte infiltration.Journal of leukocyte biology,61(4), 445-451.
- 2: Zhao, Y., Iwata, M. (1995). Cross-linking of the TCRCD3 complex with CD4, CD8 or LFA-1 induces an anti-apoptotic signal in thymocytes: the signal is canceled by FK506.International immunology,7(9), 1387-1396.
- 3: Kootstra, C. J., Van Der Giezen, D. M., Van Krieken, J. H. J. M., De Heer, E., Bruijn, J. A. (1997). Effective treatment of experimental lupus nephritis by combined administration of antiCD11a and antiCD54 antibodies.Clinical Experimental Immunology,108(2), 324-332.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-138
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin