- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Whole BW5147 cells
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Drug Delivery, E, ICC, IHC-Fr
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD11a Antibody [I21/7] for use in flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD11a
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Itgal
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LFA-1, LFA-1alpha, integrin alphaL
- Protein Accession Number: P24063
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16408
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The monoclonal antibody I21/7 reacts with the alpha subunit of mouse and human CD11a, also known as LFA-1, and a member of the integrin family of cell adhesion molecules. The antigen is expressed on thymocytes, T and B lymphocytes, and on non-lymphoid cells in the bone marrow. CD11a appears to be an essential component for T-cell activation by antigen-presenting cells and is important for cell-mediated killing. Costimulatory signaling by LFA-1 is achieved by pairing with its ligand, CD54/ICAM-1.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-627
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.