- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays
- SPECIFICITY: The HI111 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD11a, a 180kDA glycoprotein.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITGAL
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD11A, LFA-1, LFA1A, ITGAL
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3683
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The HI111 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD11a, a 180kDA glycoprotein. CD11a is the integrin alpha L chain that forms with CD18 the heterodimer molecule Lymphocyte Function-associated Antigen-1 (LFA-1). LFA-1 is expressed on all leukocytes and is involved in intercellular adhesions. The heterodimer can bind to CD50 (ICAM-3), CD54 (ICAM-1), and CD102 (ICAM-2).
- 1: Inghirami, G., Wieczorek, R., Zhu, B. Y., Silber, R., Dalla-Favera, R., Knowles, D. M. (1988). Differential expression of LFA-1 molecules in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and lymphoid leukemia.Blood,72(4), 1431-1434.
- 2: Leucocyte typing IV: white cell differentiation antigens. Oxford University Press, 1989.
- 3: Bochner, B. S., Luscinskas, F. W., Gimbrone, M. A., Newman, W., Sterbinsky, S. A., Derse-Anthony, C. P., ... Schleimer, R. P. (1991). Adhesion of human basophils, eosinophils, and neutrophils to interleukin 1-activated human vascular endothelial cells: contributions of endothelial cell adhesion molecules.The Journal of experimental medicine,173(6), 1553-1557.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-152
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $270.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin