- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Fibronectin purified monocytes
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD11a Antibody  for use in flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD11a
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ITGAL
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LFA-1alpha, integrin alphaL, ITGAL
- Protein Accession Number: P20701
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3683
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD11a, also known as leukocyte function-associated antigen-1 (LFA-1alpha), represents the 180 kDa integrin alphaL subunit which combines with the CD18 beta2 integrin subunit to form the alphaLbeta2 integrin heterodimer. It is expressed on lymphocytes, granulocytes, monocytes, and macrophages and is upregulated on activated T cells. CD11a mediates adhesion of lymphocytes to vascular endothelium and is involved in costimulation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-341
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.