- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: PE-Cy7
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The ACK2 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD117 (c-Kit receptor), a 145 kDa transmembrane tyrosine-kinase receptor encoded by the Kit gene.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Kit
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: W, Bs, Fdc, Ssm, SCO1, SCO5, SOW3, CD117, c-KIT, Tr-kit, Gsfsco1, Gsfsco5, Gsfsow3, Kit
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16590
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The ACK2 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD117 (c-Kit receptor), a 145 kDa transmembrane tyrosine-kinase receptor encoded by the Kit gene. The c-Kit receptor, also known as stem cell factor receptor, is expressed on hematopoietic progenitor cells in adult bone marrow, in progenitors of erythroid and myeloid lineages, and precursors of B and T cells. CD117 enhances the proliferation and the differentiation of the hematopoietic progenitor cells and seems to enhance the development of T cells, as the c-Kit receptor and its ligand are expressed by the thymus.
- 1: Godfrey, D. I., Kennedy, J., Mombaerts, P., Tonegawa, S., Zlotnik, A. (1994). Onset of TCR-beta gene rearrangement and role of TCR-beta expression during CD3-CD4-CD8-thymocyte differentiation. The Journal of Immunology,152(10), 4783-4792.
- 2: Godfrey, D. I., Zlotnik, A. L. B. E. R. T., Suda, T. A. K. A. S. H. I. (1992). Phenotypic and functional characterization of c-kit expression during intrathymic T cell development.The Journal of Immunology,149(7), 2281-2285.
- 3: Feng, H., Sandlow, J. I., Sandra, A. (1998). The c-kit receptor and its possible signaling transduction pathway in mouse spermatozoa.Molecular reproduction and development,49(3), 317-326.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-901
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $185.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.