- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The AFS98 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the mouse CD115 molecule, a 150 kDa receptor for the colony stimulating factor (CSF-1) or macrophage CFS (M-CFS), expressed by some epithelial cells, monocytes, osteoclasts, and macrophages.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Csf1r
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Fms, CD115, Csfmr, Fim-2, CSF-1R, M-CSFR, M-CSF-R, AI323359, Csf1r
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12978
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The AFS98 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the mouse CD115 molecule, a 150 kDa receptor for the colony stimulating factor (CSF-1) or macrophage CFS (M-CFS), expressed by some epithelial cells, monocytes, osteoclasts, and macrophages. The colony stimulating factor-1 regulates the proliferation and the differentiation of the monocytic lineage cells. The AFS98 antibody can be used to identify myeloid lineage cells.
- 1: Murayama, T., Yokode, M., Kataoka, H., Imabayashi, T., Yoshida, H., Sano, H., ... Kita, T. (1999). Intraperitoneal administration of antic-fms monoclonal antibody prevents initial events of atherogenesis but does not reduce the size of advanced lesions in apolipoprotein Edeficient mice.Circulation,99(13), 1740-1746.
- 2: Sudo, T., Nishikawa, S., Ogawa, M., Kataoka, H., Ohno, N., Izawa, A., Hayashi, S. (1995). Functional hierarchy of c-kit and c-fms in intramarrow production of CFU-M.Oncogene,11(12), 2469-2476.
- 3: Yoshino, M., Yamazaki, H., Yoshida, H., Niida, S., Nishikawa, S. I., Ryoke, K., ... Hayashi, S. I. (2003). Reduction of osteoclasts in a critical embryonic period is essential for inhibition of mouse tooth eruption.Journal of Bone and Mineral Research,18(1), 108-116.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-879
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin