- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The AFS98 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the mouse CD115 molecule, a 150 kDa receptor for the colony stimulating factor (CSF-1) or macrophage CFS (M-CFS), expressed by some epithelial cells, monocytes, osteoclasts, and macrophages.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Csf1r
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Fms, CD115, Csfmr, Fim-2, CSF-1R, M-CSFR, M-CSF-R, AI323359, Csf1r
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12978
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The AFS98 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the mouse CD115 molecule, a 150 kDa receptor for the colony stimulating factor (CSF-1) or macrophage CFS (M-CFS), expressed by some epithelial cells, monocytes, osteoclasts, and macrophages. The colony stimulating factor-1 regulates the proliferation and the differentiation of the monocytic lineage cells. The AFS98 antibody can be used to identify myeloid lineage cells.
- 1: Schlossman, S. F. (1995).Leucocyte typing V: White cell differentiation antigens: Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop and Conference, Held in Boston, USA 3-7 November, 1993. Oxford University Press.
- 2: Wagner, B. J., Lindau, D., Ripper, D., Stierhof, Y. D., Glatzle, J., Witte, M., ... Knigsrainer, A. (2011). Phagocytosis of dying tumor cells by human peritoneal mesothelial cells.Journal of cell science,124(10), 1644-1654.
- 3: Leca, G., Mansur, S. E., Bensussan, A. (1995). Expression of VCAM-1 (CD106) by a subset of TCR gamma delta-bearing lymphocyte clones. Involvement of a metalloprotease in the specific hydrolytic release of the soluble isoform.The Journal of Immunology,154(3), 1069-1077.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-881
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $380.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.