- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: African Green Monkey, Human, Pigtail Macaque, Rhesus, Sooty Mangabey
- IMMUNOGEN: Human adherent peripheral blood cells
- CONJUGATE: PE-Cy5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD107a Antibody [H4A3] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD107a
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LAMP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LAMP-1, lysosome-associated membrane protein 1
- Protein Accession Number: P11279
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3916
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD107a, also known as lysosomal-associated membrane protein 1 (LAMP-1), is a heavily glycosylated type I transmembrane protein that constitutes the major sialoglycoproteins on lysosomal membranes. It is a ligand for galaptin, an S-type lectin present in extracellular matrix, through its recognition of acetyllactosamine oligosaccharide chains, and is a ligand for E-selectin-mediated cell adhesion. CD107a is expressed by activated T cells, macrophages, dendritic cells, activated platelets, tonsillar epithelium, and some tumor cell lines, including U937 and KG1a. It is also a widely expressed intracellular antigen. LAMP-1 may function in protecting the inner surface of the lysosomal membrane by forming a barrier to lysosomal hydrolases. The upregulation of both CD107a and CD107b on the surface of tumor cell lines has been associated with their enhanced metastatic potential where they may increase adhesion to extracellular matrix and endothelium.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-602
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.