- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The H4A3 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD107a, a heavily glycosylated type I membrane glycoprotein.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LAMP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LAMPA, CD107a, LGP120, LAMP1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3916
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The H4A3 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD107a, a heavily glycosylated type I membrane glycoprotein. CD107a is also known as Lysosomal-associated membrane protein 1 (LAMP-1) and is widely expressed intracellular antigen. It can be found on the surface of PHA-activated lymphocytes, activated platelets, cytotoxic T cells, NK cells, macrophages, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, and some tumor lines. CD107a is a ligand for E-selectin and galaptin and is reported to be involved in cell adhesion and tumor metastasis.
- 1: Chen, J. W., Cha, Y. I. N. G., Yuksel, K. U., Gracy, R. W., August, J. T. (1988). Isolation and sequencing of a cDNA clone encoding lysosomal membrane glycoprotein mouse LAMP-1. Sequence similarity to proteins bearing onco-differentiation antigens.Journal of Biological Chemistry,263(18), 8754-8758.
- 2: Grtzkau, A., Smorodchenko, A., Lippert, U., Kirchhof, L., Artuc, M., Henz, B. M. (2004). LAMP1 and LAMP2, but not LAMP3, are reliable markers for activationinduced secretion of human mast cells.Cytometry Part A,61(1), 62-68.
- 3: Sarafian, V., Jadot, M., Foidart, J. M., Letesson, J. J., Van den Brule, F., Castronovo, V., ... Coninck, W. D. (1998). Expression of Lamp1 and Lamp2 and their interactions with galectin3 in human tumor cells.International journal of cancer,75(1), 105-111.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-889
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $375.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.