- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The STA monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD106, a 110 kDA glycoprotein also named Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule-1 (VCAM-1) and INCAM-110.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ENG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: END, HHT1, ORW1, ENG
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2022
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The STA monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD106, a 110 kDA glycoprotein also named Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule-1 (VCAM-1) and INCAM-110. Its expression is induced by inflammation stimuli and cytokines and it is found mainly on activated vascular endothelium. CD106 is also found on subsets of macrophages, stromal cells, dendritic cells, and myeloid lineage cells. The integrins that bind CD106 are CD49d/CD29 and LPAM-1, and it is involved in cell adhesion, transmigration and T cell proliferation.
- 1: Elshal, M. F., Khan, S. S., Takahashi, Y., Solomon, M. A., McCoy, J. P. (2005). CD146 (Mel-CAM), an adhesion marker of endothelial cells, is a novel marker of lymphocyte subset activation in normal peripheral blood.Blood,106(8), 2923-2924.
- 2: Shih, I. M. (1999). The role of CD146 (MelCAM) in biology and pathology.The Journal of pathology,189(1), 4-11.
- 3: Solovey, A. N., Gui, L., Chang, L., Enenstein, J., Browne, P. V., Hebbel, R. P. (2001). Identification and functional assessment of endothelial P1H12.Journal of Laboratory and Clinical Medicine,138(5), 322-331.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-883
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $375.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin