- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Pig
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Costimulation, Depletion, Flow, IP
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD106 Antibody [1.G11B1] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry, and western blotting assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD106
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: VCAM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: VCAM-1, INCAM-110, vascular cell adhesion molecule-1
- Protein Accession Number: P19320
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7412
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD106, also known as INCAM-110, is a 110 kDa vascular adhesion cell adhesion molecule-1 (VCAM-1) that is member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. CD106 is expressed predominantly on cytokine-activated vascular endothelium but has also been identified on interfollicular dendritic cells, some macrophages, and bone marrow stromal cells. Endothelial CD106 binds the integrins alpha4beta1 (CD49d/CD29, VLA-4) and alpha4beta7 and contributes to extravasation of lymphocytes, monocytes, basophils, and eosinophils (but not neutrophils) from blood vessels, particularly at sites of inflammation. Unlike the beta2 integrins, the CD106-VLA-4 interaction can mediate both the initial tethering and rolling of lymphocytes on endothelium as well as their subsequent arrest and firm adhesion. CD106 expressed on non-vascular tissues has been implicated in the interaction of hematopoietic progenitors with bone marrow stromal cells, B cell binding to follicular dendritic cells, costimulation of T cells, and embryonic development. The monoclonal antibody 1.G11B1 inhibits in vitro binding of lymphocytes and monocytes to VCAM-1 on stimulated endothelium.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-409
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin