- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Horse, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antigen preparation isolated from cell membranes of leukemia cells derived from a patient with non-T/non-B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD105 Antibody [SN6] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD105
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ENG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Endoglin
- Protein Accession Number: P17813
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2022
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD105, also known as endoglin, is a 90 kDa type II transmembrane glycoprotein that is expressed on the cell surface as a disulfide-linked homodimer and is found on endothelial cells. CD105 is one of several receptors for the various isoforms of TGF which in turn is one of a family of proteins involved in regulation of cell differentiation, migration of cells, and control on the immune response.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-596
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin