- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The MJ7/18 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD105 (Endoglin), a 90kDA homodimeric glycoprotein expressed on vascular endothelial cells.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Eng
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Endo, CD105, AI528660, AI662476, S-endoglin, Eng
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 13805
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The MJ7/18 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD105 (Endoglin), a 90kDA homodimeric glycoprotein expressed on vascular endothelial cells. CD105 is a marker for tumor angiogenesis research by identifying proliferating endothelium. It is also suggested to be involved in embryonic angiogenesis and cellular adhesion.
- 1: Mrquez, C., Trigueros, C., Franco, J. M., Ramiro, A. R., Carrasco, Y. R., Lpez-Botet, M., Toribio, M. L. (1998). Identification of a common developmental pathway for thymic natural killer cells and dendritic cells.Blood,91(8), 2760-2771.
- 2: Cosmi, L., De Palma, R., Santarlasci, V., Maggi, L., Capone, M., Frosali, F., ... Annunziato, F. (2008). Human interleukin 17producing cells originate from a CD161+ CD4+ T cell precursor.The Journal of experimental medicine,205(8), 1903-1916.
- 3: Exley, M., Porcelli, S., Furman, M., Garcia, J., Balk, S. (1998). CD161 (NKR-P1A) costimulation of CD1d-dependent activation of human T cells expressing invariant Valpha 24Jalpha Q T cell receptor alpha chains.The Journal of experimental medicine,188(5), 867-876.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-830
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $220.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.