- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: C57BL/6J mouse intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes (IEL)
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD103 Antibody [2E7] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, and immunoprecipitation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD103
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Itgae
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Integrin alphaIEL, alphaE integrin, ITGAE
- Protein Accession Number: Q60677
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16407
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD103 is a member of the integrin series of adhesion molecules. This antigen defines a developmentally important subset of T cells, namely mucosal T cells including all IEL (intraepithelial lymphocytes) and ~20% of lamina propria T cells. Expression of CD103 is more restricted outside these mucosal organs appearing at lower levels on T cell subsets of the lymph node, dendritic epidermis, and periphery. In non-epithelial CD103+ T cells there is a bias toward expression on CD8+ cells. The 2E7 monoclonal antibody exhibits antigen immunoprecipitation patterns similar if not identical to the rat anti-mouse CD103 monoclonal antibody M290. 2E7 is reported to have signal-inducing activity in a redirected lysis assay and to costimulate IEL and CD8+ lymph node cells in conjunction with anti-TCR in vitro which runs counter to the usual inhibition of CTL by anti-integrins. This costimulatory activity is also shared by the monoclonal antibody M290. The property of costimulation is not unique to the mouse since the combination of anti-human alphaIEL plus anti-TCR will produce similar proliferation in human cells with the exception that CD8+ cells are not stimulated.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-976
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.