- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The CB-CALLA monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD10, a 100kDA type II glycoprotein also known as common acute lymphoblastic leukemia antigen (CALLA), enkephalinase, and neprilysin.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MME
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NEP, SFE, CD10, CALLA, MME
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4311
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The CB-CALLA monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD10, a 100kDA type II glycoprotein also known as common acute lymphoblastic leukemia antigen (CALLA), enkephalinase, and neprilysin. CD10 is expressed on neutrophils and the precursors of B and T cells. It is involved in the neutrophil inflammatory and chemotactic responses and B cell development.
- 1: Schlossman, S. F. (1995).Leucocyte typing V: White cell differentiation antigens: Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop and Conference, Held in Boston, USA 3-7 November, 1993. Oxford University Press.
- 2: Ritz, J., Pesando, J. M., Notis-McConarty, J., Lazarus, H., Schlossman, S. F. (1980). A monoclonal antibody to human acute lymphoblastic leukaemia antigen.
- 3: McCormack, R. T., Nelson, R. D., LeBien, T. W. (1986). Structure/function studies of the common acute lymphoblastic leukemia antigen (CALLA/CD10) expressed on human neutrophils.The Journal of Immunology,137(3), 1075-1082.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-003
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.