- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken
- IMMUNOGEN: Lymphocytes from the bursa of Fabricius of outbred chickens
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD1.1 Antibody [CB3] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry, and immunoprecipitation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD1.1
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD1C
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 425801;425802
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD1 molecules, like MHC I and II, play an important role in the immune system by presenting lipid, glycolipid and lipopeptide antigen to T and NKT cells. The chicken CD1 gene is located in the chicken MHC B locus and has an important implication for the primordial MHC gene evolution. Two proteins have been identified - CD1.1 and CD1.2. Analysis of RNA from blood cells showed that both genes are expressed in Bu-1+ cells and CD8alpha+ cells. CD1.2 is expressed in TCRgammadelta cells but is nearly undetectable in TCRalphabeta. The monoclonal antibody CB3 antibody can identify cells of the B cell lineage and recognizes CD1.1 but not CD1.2 on the surface of transfected mammalian cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-335
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $495.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin