- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-323 of human CCNH (NP_001230.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IP: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Jurkat
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: K-562
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: SW620
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: HT-29
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: MCF7
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 36kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCNH
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CCNH, CAK, p34, p37
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 902
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the highly conserved cyclin family, whose members are characterized by a dramatic periodicity in protein abundance through the cell cycle. Cyclins function as regulators of CDK kinases. Different cyclins exhibit distinct expression and degradation patterns which contribute to the temporal coordination of each mitotic event. This cyclin forms a complex with CDK7 kinase and ring finger protein MAT1. The kinase complex is able to phosphorylate CDK2 and CDC2 kinases, thus functions as a CDK-activating kinase (CAK). This cyclin and its kinase partner are components of TFIIH, as well as RNA polymerase II protein complexes. They participate in two different transcriptional regulation processes, suggesting an important link between basal transcription control and the cell cycle machinery. A pseudogene of this gene is found on chromosome 4. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 13-361
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.