- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CCNE1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 373-402 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CCNE1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCNE1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: G1/S-specific cyclin-E1, CCNE1, CCNE
- Protein Accession Number: P24864
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 3041657
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 898
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Cyclin E1 belongs to the highly conserved cyclin family, whose members are characterized by a dramatic periodicity in protein abundance through the cell cycle. Cyclins function as regulators of CDK kinases. Different cyclins exhibit distinct expression and degradation patterns which contribute to the temporal coordination of each mitotic event. Cyclin E1 forms a complex with and functions as a regulatory subunit of CDK2, whose activity is required for cell cycle G1/S transition. Cyclin E1 accumulates at the G1-S phase boundary and is degraded as cells progress through S phase. Overexpression of Cyclin E1 has been observed in many tumors, which results in chromosome instability, and thus may contribute to tumorigenesis. This protein was found to associate with, and be involved in, the phosphorylation of NPAT protein (nuclear protein mapped to the ATM locus), which participates in cell-cycle regulated histone gene expression and plays a critical role in promoting cell-cycle progression in the absence of pRB.
- 1: Ausserlechner, M.J., et al., Leukemia 19(6):1051-1057 (2005).
- 2: Wingate, H., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 280(15):15148-15157 (2005).
- 3: Honda, R., et al., EMBO J. 24(3):452-463 (2005).
- 4: Brzezinski, J., et al., Clin. Cancer Res. 11(3):1037-1043 (2005).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-208
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin