- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant full length human protein was used as the immunogen for this CCND1 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Western blot: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
Prediluted format: incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
The optimal dilution of the CCND1 antibody for each application should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCND1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: G1/S-specific cyclin-D1, B-cell lymphoma 1 protein, BCL-1, BCL-1 oncogene, PRAD1 oncogene, CCND1, BCL1, PRAD1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 595
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Cyclin D1 (CCND1), one of the key cell cycle regulators, is a putative proto-oncogene overexpressed in a wide variety of human neoplasms. About 60% of mantle cell lymphomas (MCL) contain a t(11; 14)(q13; q32) translocation resulting in over-expression of Cyclin D1. This antibody is useful in identifying mantle cell lymphomas (CCND1+) from CLL/SLL and follicular lymphomas (CCND1-). Occasionally, hairy cell leukemia and plasma cell myeloma weakly express CCND1.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-159
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.