- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: The extracellular domain of human CCL4 (aa 24-92) is fused to the N-terminus of the Fc region of human IgG1.
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- PURITY: >98% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.06EU/ μg protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS. Reconstitute in 100 μl sterile water. Add 1X PBS to the desired protein concentration.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C. Working aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCL4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: C-C Motif Chemokine 4, Lymphocyte Activation Gene 1 Protein, LAG-1, Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1beta, MIP-1beta, T Cell Activation Protein 2, ACT-2, Small-inducible Cytokine A4, PAT 744, Protein H400
- Protein Accession Number: AAI04227
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74353782
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6351
- CCL4, (C-C motif chemokine 4; macrophage inflammatory protein 1beta) is a chemokine secreted at sites of inflammation by activated leukocytes, lymphocytes, vascular endothelial cells and pulmonary smooth cells. CCL4 attracts a variety of immune cells to sites of microbial infection as well as to pathologic inflammation, such as allergic asthma and ischemic myocardium. Full-length and truncated CCL4 exert biological activity through the receptor CCR5. The truncated form of CCL4 interacts additionally with CCR1 and CCR2b. The ability of CCL4 to bind CCR5 inhibits the cellular entry of M-tropic HIV. Both CCL4 forms block HIV-1 infection of T cells by inducing the downregulation of CCR5.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-380
- Size: 10 ug
- List Price: $270.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin