- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ser24-Ala92
- FUSION TAG: Tag Free
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 7.5 kD
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: ED50 is 3-10 ng/mL as determined by the ability of Recombinant CCL3 to chemoattract human CCR5 transfected BaF3 mouse proB cells.
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB, 150mM NaCl, pH 7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCL3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: C-C Motif Chemokine 3, G0/G1 Switch Regulatory Protein 19-1, Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1-Alpha, MIP-1-Alpha, PAT 464.1, SIS-Beta, Small-Inducible Cytokine A3, Tonsillar Lymphocyte LD78 Alpha Protein, CCL3, G0S19-1, MIP1A, SCYA3, MIP-1 alpha
- Protein Accession Number: P10147
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6348
- Human Chemokine (C-C Motif) Ligand 3 (CCL3) is a small cytokine belonging to the CC chemokine family. CCL3 is primarily expressed in T cells, B cells, and monocytes after antigen or mitogen stimulation. CCL3 exhibits chemoattractive and adhesive effects on lymphocytes. CCL3 exerts multiple effects on hematopoietic precursor cells and inhibits the proliferation of hematopoietic stem cells in vitro as well as in vivo. CCR1 and CCR5 have been identified as functional receptors for CCL3.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-048
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.