- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-EWVQKYVSDLELSA
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave bands at approx 26+28kDa (doublet) and 40kDa in Human Bone Marrow and Spleen lysates after 0.1ug/ml antibody staining.The 26+28kDa doublet was also found in Human Lymph Node and in Tonsil lysates. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for the bands we observe given the calculated size of 10.2kDa according to NP_066286.1. The detected bands were successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide (and BLAST results with the immunizing peptide sequence did not identify any other proteins to explain these bands). We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates? Have any further splice variants/modified forms been reported?
- SPECIFICITY: Please note this product is expected to recognize the products of 2 different genes which are almost identical.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCL3L1; CCL3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CCL3, chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 3, G0S19-1, LD78ALPHA, MIP-1-alpha, MIP1A, SCYA3, LD78 alpha beta, Small inducible cytokine A3, small inducible cytokine A3 (homologous to mouse Mip-1a), CCL3L1, LD78, 464.2, SCYA3L, G0S19-2, SCYA3L1, D17S1718, LD78BETA, MGC12815, chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 3-like 1, small inducible cytokine A3-like 1, MIP-1aP, MGC104178, MGC182017, MIP1AP
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002974.1, NP_066286.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4506843
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6348; 6349
- 1: Gonzalez E, Kulkarni H, Bolivar H, Mangano A, Sanchez R, Catano G, Nibbs RJ, Freedman BI, Quinones MP, Bamshad MJ, Murthy KK, Rovin BH, Bradley W, Clark RA, Anderson SA, O'connell RJ, Agan BK, Ahuja SS, Bologna R, Sen L, Dolan MJ, Ahuja SK. The Influence of CCL3L1 Gene-Containing Segmental Duplications on HIV-1/AIDS Susceptibility. Science. 2005 Jan 6;
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-379
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.