- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: 65-120
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Small inducible cytokine A28 antibody can be used for the detection of Small inducible cytokine A28 by Western Blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 14.3 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: CCL28 antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCL28
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SCYA28, C-C motif chemokine 28, Mucosae-associated epithelial chemokine, MEC, CCK1, SCYA28, Small inducible cytokine A28, CCL28, CCK1 protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_062820.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 9790211
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 56477
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FUNCTION: Chemotactic activity for resting CD4, CD8 T-cells and eosinophils. Binds to CCR3 and CCR10 and induces calcium mobilization in a dose-dependent manner.
SIMILARITY: Belongs to the intercrine β (chemokine CC) family.
SUBCELLULAR LOCATION: Secreted protein.
TISSUE SPECIFICITY: Preferentially expressed by epithelial cells of diverse tissues including normal and pathological colon, salivary gland, mammary gland, trachea and rectum. Also found in prostate, spleen, thyroid, psoriasis skin and in lower levels in peripheral blood leukocytes, small intestine, Peyer patches, stomach and normal skin.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7721
- Size: 0.05 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.