- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: The extracellular domain of human CCL22 (aa 25-93) is fused to the N-terminus of the Fc region of human IgG1.
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- PURITY: >98% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.06EU/ μg protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS. Reconstitute in 100 μl sterile water. Add 1X PBS to the desired protein concentration.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C. Working aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCL22
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: C-C Motif Chemokine 22, CC Chemokine STCP-1, Stimulated T Cell Chemotactic Protein 1, MDC, Macrophage-derived Chemokine, Small-inducible Cytokine A22
- Protein Accession Number: AAH27952
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20380790
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6367
- CCL22, also named stimulated T cell chemotactic protein (STCP1), is a CC chemokine initially isolated from clones of monocyte-derived macrophages and binds to the receptor CCR4. Human CCL22 is highly expressed in macrophage and in monocyte-derived dendritic cells and thymus. It is also found in lymph node, appendix, activated monocytes, resting and activated macrophages. May play a role in the trafficking of activated/effector T-lymphocytes to inflammatory sites and other aspects of activated T-lymphocyte physiology. CCL22 has been shown to induce chemotaxis or Ca2+ mobilization in dendritic cells, IL-2 activated NK cells and activated T lymphocytes.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-384
- Size: 10 ug
- List Price: $260.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.