- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: E.coli derived recombinant Human MIP-3alpha.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CCL20 antibody can be used for ELISA starting at 2 - 4 μg/mL, staining paraffin embeded tissues starting at 10 μg/mL, and Western Blot starting at 0.2 - 0.4 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: Human MIP-3alpha
- PURIFICATION: Protein A Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Lyophilized at room temperature up to 1 month; Reconstituted for up to two weeks at 2-8°C. Aliquot and freeze at -20°C for long term storage. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCL20
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CCL20, Beta chemokine exodus-1, Beta-chemokine exodus-1, CKb4, Exodus-1, MIP-3a, MIP-3-alpha, LARC, ST38, SCYA20, C-C motif chemokine 20, CC chemokine LARC, Mip-3alpha, MIP3A, Small-inducible cytokine A20
- Protein Accession Number: P78556
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2829668
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6364
- USER NOTE: Reconstitute using sterile water.
- CCL20 Antibody, Monoclonal
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-309
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.