- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Rabbit polyclonal CCL17 antibody was raised against a 16 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human CCL17.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of CCL17.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CCL17 antibody can be used for detection of CCL17 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in rat samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1466 - Rat Spleen Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-901 - Human Spleen Tissue Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 10 kDa
- PURIFICATION: CCL17 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: CCL17 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: CCL17 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCL17
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CCL17 Antibody: TARC, ABCD-2, SCYA17, A-152E5.3, TARC, C-C motif chemokine 17, CC chemokine TARC
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002978
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4506829
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6361
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CCL17 Antibody: CCL17, also known as TARC, binds to chemokine receptors CCR4 and CCR8 and plays important roles in T cell development in thymus as well as in trafficking and activation of mature T cells. CCL17 is secreted from monocyte-derived DCs and endothelial cells and is responsible for selective recruitment and migration of activated Th2 lymphocytes. CCL17 is also required for CCR7 and CXCR4-dependent migration of cutaneous dendritic cells under inflammatory conditions.
- 1: Imai T, Baba M, Nishimura M, et al. The T cell-directed CC chemokine TARC is a highly specific biological ligand for CC chemokine receptor 4. J. Biol. Chem. 1997; 272:15036-42.
- 2: Bernardini G, Hedrick J, Sozzani S, et al. Identification of the CC chemokines TARC and macrophage inflammatory protein-1 beta as novel functional ligands for the CCR8 receptor. Eur. J. Immunol. 1998; 28:582-8.
- 3: Alferink J, Lieberam I, Reindl W, et al. Compartmentalized production of CCL17 in vivo: strong inducibility in peripheral dendritic cells contrasts selective absence from the spleen. J. Exp. Med. 2003; 197:585-99.
- 4: Stutte S, Quast T, Gerbitzki N, et al. Requirement of CCL17 for CCR7 and CXCR4-dependent migration of cutaneous dendritic cells. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2010; 107:8736-41.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7239
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin