- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln24-Gln120
- FUSION TAG: Tag Free
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 11 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB, 150mM NaCl, pH 7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCL16
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: C-C Motif Chemokine 16, Chemokine CC-4, HCC-4, Chemokine LEC, IL-10-Inducible Chemokine, LCC-1, Liver-Expressed Chemokine, Lymphocyte and Monocyte Chemoattractant, LMC, Monotactin-1, MTN-1, NCC-4, Small-Inducible Cytokine A16, CCL16, ILINCK, NCC4, SCYA16
- Protein Accession Number: O15467
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6360
- CCL16 is a member of CC chemokine family. CCL16 cDNA encodes a 120 amino acid peptide along with a 23 amino acids signal peptide that is cleaved to generate 97 amino acid protein. CCL16 is distantly related to other CC chemokines, showing less than 30% sequence identity. CCL16 elicits its effects on cells by interacting with cell surface chemokine receptors such as CCR1, CCR2, CCR5 and CCR8. Recombinant CCL16 has been shown to chemoattract human monocytes and THP1 cells but not resting lymphocytes nor neutrophils. CCL16 has potent myelosuppressive activity, suppresses proliferation of myeloid progenitor cells. CCL16ninduces a calcium flux in THP1 cells that can be desensitized by prior exposure to RANTES, suggesting that CCL16 and RANTES share the same receptor in THP1 cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-051
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin