- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (88%)
- IMMUNOGEN: CCDC55 antibody was raised against a 16 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human CCDC55.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 430 - 480 of CCDC55.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CCDC55 antibody can be used for detection of CCDC55 by Western blot at 0.5 - 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunofluorescence starting at 20 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples and Immunofluorescence in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: At least three isoforms are known to exist; this antibody will detect all three.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1303 - Human Brain Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: CCDC55 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgY
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: CCDC55 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: CCDC55 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NSRP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CCDC55 Antibody: CCDC55, NSrp70, HSPC095, CCDC55, NSRP70, Nuclear speckle splicing regulatory protein 1, Coiled-coil domain-containing protein 55
- Protein Accession Number: NP_115517
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 14149807
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84081
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CCDC55 Antibody: CCDC55, also known as Nuclear speckle-related protein 70 (NSrp70), was initially identified by the NIH Mammalian Gene Collection. Nuclear speckles are known to be the storage sites of mRNA splicing regulators. CCDC55 has been suggested to modulate alternative pre-mRNA splicing in vivo. It co-localizes and physically interacts with the SR proteins SC35 and ASF/SF2, essential splicing factors which are required for constitutive splicing and can regulate alternative mRNA splicing. Loss of CCDC55 in mice leads to early embryonic lethality highlights the importance of the functional role of CCDC55.
- 1: Kim YD, Lee JY, Oh KM, et al. NSrp70 is a novel nuclear speckle-related protein that modulates alternative pre-mRNA splicing in vivo. Nuc. Acids Res. 2011; 39:4300-14.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6519
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin