- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (100%), Rat: (100%)
- IMMUNOGEN: CCDC47 antibody was raised against a 16 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the carboxy terminus of human CCDC47.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 350 - 400 of CCDC47.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CCDC47 antibody can be used for detection of CCDC47 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in mouse samples; Immunohistochemistry in mouse samples and Immunofluorescence in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1401 - Mouse Heart Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: CCDC47 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: CCDC47 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: CCDC47 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCDC47
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CCDC47 Antibody: GK001, MSTP041, Coiled-coil domain-containing protein 47
- Protein Accession Number: EAW94279
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 119614685
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57003
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CCDC47 Antibody: The coiled-coil domain is a common protein motif that is often involved in protein oligomerization and is found in proteins such as transcription factors and intermediate filaments. The CCDC47 gene maps to chromosome 17 at 17q23.3. Little is known about this single-pass membrane protein except that the coiled-coil domain is within the cytosolic domain near the carboxy terminus.
- 1: Steinmetz MO, Jelesarov I, Matousek WM, et al. Molecular basis of coiled-coil formation. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA2007; 104:7062-7.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5511
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin