- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 18 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of human CCDC22.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: CCDC22 peptide is used for blocking the activity of CCDC22 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store CCDC22 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCDC22
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: JM1, CXorf37, JM1, Coiled-coil domain-containing protein 22
- Protein Accession Number: NP_054727
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7661844
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 28952
- 1: Tomsig JL, Snyder SL, and Creutz CE. Identification of targets for calcium signaling through the copine family of proteins. J. Biol. Chem. 2003; 278:10048-54.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6933P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.