- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (100%)
- IMMUNOGEN: CCDC22 antibody was raised against an 18 amino acid synthetic peptide near the amino terminus of human CCDC22.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 530 - 580 of CCDC22.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CCDC22 antibody can be used for detection of CCDC22 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: At least three isoforms of CCDC22 are known to exist; this antibody will detect the two largest isoforms.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1210 - HEK293 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-301 - Human Brain Tissue Slide
- PURIFICATION: CCDC22 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: CCDC22 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: CCDC22 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCDC22
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CCDC22 Antibody: JM1, CXorf37, JM1, Coiled-coil domain-containing protein 22
- Protein Accession Number: NP_054727
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7661844
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 28952
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CCDC22 Antibody: CCDC22 is a recently identified coiled-coil domain-containing protein that has been shown to bind copines, which are calcium-dependent, membrane-binding proteins that may function in calcium signaling. In rat, CCDC22 has been observed to localize in multiple regions of the brain, including the prefrontal and somatosensory cortex, dentate gyrus and thalamus, and in the ipsilateral motor neurons of the spinal cord after sciatic nerve transection suggesting that it may play a role in neuronal injury response. The human CCDC22 gene has been identified as a novel candidate gene for syndromic X-linked intellectual disability (XLID).
- 1: Tomsig JL, Snyder SL, and Creutz CE. Identification of targets for calcium signaling through the copine family of proteins. J. Biol. Chem. 2003; 278:10048-54.
- 2: Mulder J, Bjorling E, Jonasson K, et al. Tissue profiling of the mammalian central nervous system using human antibody-based proteomics. Mol. Cell Prot. 2009; 8:1612-22.
- 3: Mulder J, Wernerus H, Shi TJ, et al. Systematically generated antibodies against human gene products: high throughput screening on sections from the rat nervous system. Neurosci.2007; 146:1689-703
- 4: Voineagu I, Huang L, Winden K, et al. CCDC22: a novel candidate gene for syndromic X-linked intellectual disability. Mol. Psych. 2012; 17:4-7.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6933
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin