- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-NKRKSNFSNSADDIK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 24-25kDa band observed in lysates of cell lines K562, MCF7 and NIH3T3 (calculated MW of 22.2kDa according to Human NP_036249.1 and Mouse NP_001070257.1). Recommended concentration: 0.03-0.1ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Uterus shows nuclear staining in the epithelial cells of the endometrium. Recommended concentration: 2-4ug/ml.Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: Variants (NP_036249.1; NP_001120793.1; NP_001120794.1) encode the same protein.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CBX5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CBX5, HP1-ALPHA, chromobox homolog 5 (HP1 alpha homolog, Drosophila), HGNC:1555, HP1, HP1Hs-alpha , chromobox homolog 5 (Drosophila HP1 alpha), Heterochromatin protein-1, HP1A, antigen p25, heterochromatin protein 1 homolog alpha, heterochromatin protein 1-alpha
- Protein Accession Number: NP_036249.1,NP_001120793.1,NP_001120794.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6912292
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23468
- 1: Rohr O, Lecestre D, Chasserot-Golaz S, Marban C, Avram D, Aunis D, Leid M, Schaeffer E. Recruitment of Tat to heterochromatin protein HP1 via interaction with CTIP2 inhibits human immunodeficiency virus type 1 replication in microglial cells. J Virol. 2003 May;77(9):5415-27.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-372
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.