- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This CBLN2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 179-207 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CBLN2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CBLN2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cerebellin-2, CBLN2
- Protein Accession Number: Q8IUK8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 46395886
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 147381
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CBLN2, Cerebellin 2, is a secreted glycoprotein and, like Cerebellin 1, may also serve as transneuronal regulators of synaptic functions in various brain regions.
- 1: Grant, S.F., et al. J. Pediatr. 155(6):909-913(2009)
- 2: Baranzini, S.E., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 18(4):767-778(2009)
- 3: Clark, H.F., et al. Genome Res. 13(10):2265-2270(2003)
- 4: Kavety, B., et al. Brain Res. Mol. Brain Res. 27(1):152-156(1994)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-068
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.