- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CB086 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 676-705 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CB086.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 85 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: WDPCP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: WD repeat-containing and planar cell polarity effector protein fritz homolog, hFRTZ, Bardet-Biedl syndrome 15 protein, WD repeat-containing and planar cell polarity effector protein, WDPCP, BBS15, C2orf86, FRITZ
- Protein Accession Number: O95876
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51057
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The C2ORF86 gene encodes an ortholog of Drosophila'fritz,' a cytoplasmic WD40 repeat protein that controls planarcell polarity (summarized by Kim et al., 2010 [PubMed20671153]).
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Kim, S.K., et al. Science 329(5997):1337-1340(2010)
- 3: Talmud, P.J., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(5):628-642(2009)
- 4: Eeles, R.A., et al. Nat. Genet. 41(10):1116-1121(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-416
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin