- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CB018 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 329-358 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CB018.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 40 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLC35F6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Solute carrier family 35 member F6, ANT2-binding protein, ANT2BP, Transport and Golgi organization 9 homolog, SLC35F6, C2orf18
- Protein Accession Number: Q8N357
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74728772
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54978
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The exact function of C2orf18 remains unknown. It contains 1 DUF6 domain.
- 1: Kashiwaya, K., et al. Cancer Sci. 100(3):457-464(2009)
- 2: Stelzl, U., et al. Cell 122(6):957-968(2005)
- 3: Hillier, L.W., et al. Nature 434(7034):724-731(2005)
- 4: Clark, H.F., et al. Genome Res. 13(10):2265-2270(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-223
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.