- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: EHTDLEAQIVKDIH-C
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.Western Blot:Approx 23kDa band observed in Human, Mouse and Rat Heart lysates and 20kDa in Pig heart and Skeletal Muscle lysates (calculated MW of 17.3kDa according to NP_203123.1). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings with different antibodies from other commercial sources. Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Skeletal Muscle shows peripheral staining of fibres. Recommended concentration, 3-5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: Reported variants represent identical protein (NP_001225.1; NP_203123.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1301 - Human Heart Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CAV3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CAV3, caveolin 3, LGMD1C, LQT9, MGC126100, MGC126101, MGC126129, VIP-21, VIP21, M-caveolin
- Protein Accession Number: NP_203123.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 15451860
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 859
- 1: Fine SW, Lisanti MP, Argani P, Li M. Caveolin-3 is a sensitive and specific marker for rhabdomyosarcoma. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol. 2005 Sep;13(3):231-6.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-992
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin