- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CATSPER2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 472-500 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CATSPER2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 62 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CATSPER2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cation channel sperm-associated protein 2, CatSper2, CATSPER2
- Protein Accession Number: Q96P56
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 156631018
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 117155
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Calcium ions play a primary role in the regulation ofsperm motility. This gene belongs to a family of putative cationchannels that are specific to spermatozoa and localize to theflagellum. The protein family features a single repeat with sixmembrane-spanning segments and a predicted calcium-selective poreregion. This gene is part of a tandem repeat on chromosome 15q15;the second copy of this gene is thought to be a pseudogene.Additional splice variants have been described but theirfull-length nature has not been determined.
- 1: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 2: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 3: Zhang, D., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 281(31):22332-22341(2006)
- 4: Clapham, D.E., et al. Pharmacol. Rev. 57(4):451-454(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-254
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.