- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the center of human Caspase-9.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: Caspase-9 peptide is used for blocking the activity of caspase-9 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Caspase-9 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CASP9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MCH6, APAF3, APAF-3, PPP1R56, ICE-LAP6, MCH6, Caspase-9, Apoptotic protease Mch-6, CASP-9
- Protein Accession Number: P55211
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 28558771
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 842
- 1: Duan H, Orth K, Chinnaiyan AM, Poirier GG, Froelich CJ, He WW, Dixit VM. ICE-LAP6, a novel member of the ICE/Ced-3 gene family, is activated by the cytotoxic T cell protease granzyme B. J Biol Chem 1996;271:16720-4.
- 2: Qi H, Rand MD, Wu X, Sestan N, Wang W, Rakic P, Xu T, Artavanis-Tsakonas S. Processing of the notch ligand delta by the metalloprotease Kuzbanian. Science 1999;283:91-4
- 3: Howard L, Lu X, Mitchell S, Griffiths S, Glynn P. Molecular cloning of MADM: a catalytically active mammalian disintegrin-metalloprotease expressed in various cell types. Biochem J 1996;317:45-50. (RD1299)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 2071P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.