- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino acids near the center of human caspase-6.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: Caspase-6 peptide is used for blocking the activity of caspase-6 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Caspase-6 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CASP6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MCH2, MCH2, Caspase-6, Apoptotic protease Mch-2, CASP-6
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001217
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 14916483
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 839
- 1: Fernandes-Alnemri T, Litwack G, and Alnemri ES. Mch2, a new member of the apoptotic Ced-3/Ice cysteine protease gene family. Cancer Res. 1995; 55:2737-42.
- 2: Shortridge KF, Zhou NN, Guan Y, et al. Characterization of avian H5N1 influenza viruses from poultry in Hong Kong. Virol. 1998; 252:331-342.
- 3: Buxton Bridges C, Katz JM, Seto WH, et al. Risk of influenza A (H5N1) infection among health care workers exposed to patients with influenza A (H5N1), Hong Kong. J. Inf. Dis. 2000; 181:344-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3469P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.