- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the amino terminus of human Caspase-5.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: Caspase-5 peptide is used for blocking the activity of Caspase-5 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Caspase-5 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CASP5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ICH-3, ICEREL-III, ICE(rel)III, ICH3, Caspase-5, Protease ICH-3, CASP-5
- Protein Accession Number: P51878
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 212276423
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 838
- 1: Lin XY, Choi MS, and Porter AG. Expression analysis of the human caspase-1 subfamily reveals specific regulation of the CASP5 gene by lipopolysaccharide and interferon-gamma. J. Biol. Chem. 2000; 275:39920-6.
- 2: Bradley KA, Mogridge J, Mourez M, et al. Identification of the cellular receptor for anthrax toxin. Nature 2001; 414:225-9.
- 3: Scobie HM, Rainey GJ, Bradley KA, et al. Human capillary morphogenesis protein 2 functions as an anthrax toxin receptor. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2003; 100:5170-4.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3455P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.