- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human caspase-3
- CONJUGATE: HRP
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: FLISA, Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Caspase-3 Antibody [SB71b] for use in western blotting assays.
- SPECIFICITY: Caspase-3
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in a stock solution of 50% glycerol/50% PBS, pH 7.4; No preservative added
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CASP3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SPP32, Yama, apopain
- Protein Accession Number: P42574
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 836
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The caspases are a family of cysteine proteases that induce apoptosis in response to a variety of intra- and extracellular stimuli. These enzymes are synthesized as inactive precursors which become cleaved at aspartate-specific sites upon induction of apoptosis. Caspase-3 is one of the best characterized caspases in terms of specificity and function in apoptosis. It is a ubiquitously expressed protein in mammals and is highly prevalent in cells with lymphocytic origins, indicating a regulatory role in the immune system. Caspase-3 plays a critical role during embryonic development by inducing morphogenetic cell death in the mammalian brain and has also been linked to chromatin condensation, DNA fragmentation, and blebbing. The SB71b monoclonal antibody detects endogenous levels of full length caspase-3 (35 kDa) and the large fragment of caspase-3 resulting from cleavage (17 kDa).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-810
- Size: 1 mL
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.