- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat, Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RDVSKEDHSKRS
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 32kDa band observed in lysates of cell line MOLT4 and in Mouse Liver lysates (calculated MW of 31.6kDa according to Human NP_004337.2 and 31.4kDa according to Mouse NP_033940.1, NP_001271338.1). An additional band of 65kDa was also consistently observed in MOLT4 and was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide. Recommended concentration: 0.5-1ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm of U251 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms (NP_004337.2 and NP_116786.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - MOLT4 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CASP3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CASP3, caspase 3, caspase 3, apoptosis-related cysteine protease, HGNC:1504, caspase 3, apoptosis-related cysteine peptidase, CPP32, CPP32B, SCA-1, PARP cleavage protease, SREBP cleavage activity 1, Yama, apopain, cysteine protease CPP32, procaspase3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004337.2,NP_116786.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 14790119
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 836
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-735
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin